Thursday, September 3, 2009

Questions & Answers...

"Ramadhan is better than 1000 month..."

First of all, the next episodes of the arrivals will come out soon. But, let's take a break first. Right now, I want to share with you about what we are always say when we are in some kind of problems and what will God says to us...

When you say,"I can't solve this....."
God tells you,"I will direct your path...."

-------------------------------------
When you say,"It's impossible....."
God tells you,"Everything is possible.."

----------------------------------------
When you say,"I feel all alone...."
God tells you,"Never will I leave you, never will I forsake
you...."

---------------------------------------
When you say,"I can't do it........"
God tells you,"I can do everything through him who give
me strength......"

--------------------------------------
When you say,"I don't deserve forgiveness.."
God tells you,"I have forgiven you........"

--------------------------------------
When you say,"I am afraid.........."
God tells you,"Do not fear, for I am with you, I will strengthen you and help you...."

--------------------------------------
When you say,"I am tired........"
God tells you,"Come to me, for you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest..."

--------------------------------------
When you say,"No one really loves me...."
God tells you,"I love you...."

--------------------------------------
When you say,"I don't know how to go on...."
God tells you,"I will show you the path....."

--------------------------------------
When you say,"What path does God have for me...??"
God tells you,"Rasulullah S.A.W....."


And when you want to know everything else that God wants to tell you.....Read Al-Quran.

No comments:

Post a Comment